• Prospecting: Identifying the prospective customers and fixing appointment.
• Need Analysis: Identifying the needs and getting the prospect agree that need exists. (i.e. Family Income Provision, Children Education and Marriage Provision or Retirement Income Provision.)
• Plan Presentation: Suggesting suitable plans that fulfill the needs as agreed by the prospect.
• Closing the Sale: Convincing the prospect that you have suggested the best possible solution for his needs and ask for the order.
• After Sales Service: Provide efficient after sales service and claims settlement.
How to become a lic agent, lic agents Portal, What to become lic agent, lic agent website lic pune, lic agent list, lic agent locator, lic online enquiry, lic agent portal registration, lic pune branch, pune lic agent, lic agent benefits, lic advisor list, lic agency, lic of india pune branches, lic branches in pune, insurance agents, agent portal lic, lic agent registration, lic of india, online lic agent registration, lic pune branches, how to get lic agency, LIC Agent Pune, LIC Agents in Pune, LIC Agents Pune
LIC Policy/Agency Enquiry
Home | Flat Theme
Pune LIC Agents is a Portal for Lic Agents and Development Officers in Pune where you can Find Your Nearest LIC Agents and Development Officers according to Your Specific Area and Lic branch.